Accommodation is charged per apartment not per person – with a minimum stay of two nights.
Booking procedure and payment
- send your request by e-mail or telephone call by stating the dates of your arrival and departure, your name and contact details
- we will check the availability for the dates you have chosen and send you a written confirmation for the rental period you have chosen and the exact price within maximum of two days
- a 2-day non-refundable advance payment is required to make a confirmed booking
We will need the following information:
- your full name
- full address and contact details (telephone, fax, e-mail)
- exact dates of the arrival and departure
You will receive a confirmation of payment in writing (by e-mail or fax).
- the balance of the rent has to be paid in cash upon arrival or prior to your arrival (by bank transfer)
- a 50 € refundable security deposit is requested to cover any damages caused in the apartment during your stay. This deposit should be paid in cash at the moment of your check-in and will be entirely reimbursed upon check-out, provided that there is no damage to the premises or furnishing.
- keys of the apartment
- show you around the apartment
- instruct you on how to use the washing machine, cooker, dishwasher etc.
- explain any details that concern your stay, like rubbish removal specifics, nearest grocery store location, directions to the bus or tram station or other information regarding the area in general
- collect the balance of the rental amount and damage deposit in cash. Exact amount will be stated upon confirmation of your reservation
- collect the apartment keys
- return the refundable deposit provided that there had been no damages (guests should be aware that they will be liable for any damages or breakages caused whilst in the apartment)
Price includes: VAT, housekeeping, linen and towels, Sarajevo information catalogue, pick-up/drop-off service from/to the Central Railway Station/Central Bus Station (on request).
Price does not include: telephone calls, security deposit, extra services (more).
Sarajevo Home team
All apartments include:
- VAT & resident's tax
- linen and towels
- wireless Internet connection
- food basics (coffee, tea, olive oil, sugar, salt...)
- fresh fruit
- soap & clothes detergent
- hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- survey of cultural events
- info brochures & maps
- 24 hour assistance
- Pick-up/drop-off service to/from the airport (15 EUR)
Guided city tours – on your request we provide guided city tours
Address: Pruščakova 14
71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tel./Fax.: +387 33 69 92 03
GSM: +387 61 30 90 49